What banks are in Guatemala?
Banks in Guatemala
- Agromercantil. Tel: (+502) 233-86565. //www.agromercantil.com.gt.
- Azteca Bank. Tel: (+502) 222-92222. …
- Bank of Antigua. Tel: (+502) 242-05555. …
- BAC Bank. Tel: (+502) 236-10909. …
- Citi Bank. Tel: (+502) 233-68001. …
- Credito Hipotecario Bank. Tel: (+502) 222-30333. …
- De Credito Bank. Tel: (+502) 238-44900. …
- Bantrab Bank. Tel: (+502) 236-33423.
Can I open a bank account in Guatemala?
Opening a bank account in Guatemala is possible for foreigners IF you have a Guatemalan national to vouch for you. … You will need your passport, an electric or other utility bill from the place you live (it does not have to be in your name) and a local person to go with you to the bank and give you a personal reference.
Is there a Bank of America in Guatemala?
Bank Of America – Guatemala Appraisal Branch (Frgn)
Guatemala Appraisal Branch (Frgn) is a branch office of Bank Of America. They provide the following services: Full Service Office Location and are located at Avenida De La Reforma 7-10 in Guatemala City .
Who are the top 5 banks?
According to the most recent Federal Reserve data, the top ten retail banks in the U.S. by assets are:
- Chase Bank.
- Bank of America.
- Wells Fargo.
- U.S. Bank.
- PNC Bank.
- Capital One.
- TD Bank.
Can you use US money in Guatemala?
The US dollar is widely accepted in Guatemala, but it is still recommended to have Guatemalan quetzals on hand at all times. It can be difficult to break larger bills (like Q100) in smaller towns and at local restaurants—for this reason it is always a good idea to keep some smaller bills in your wallet.
What banks are affiliated with Bank of America?
Find International ATM Partners
- Barclays United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and the Channel Islands)
- BNP Paribas (France)
- BNL D’Italia (Italy)
- Deutsche Bank (Germany and Spain)
- UkrSibbank (Ukraine)
- TEB (Turkey)
What’s the safest bank to put your money in?
Here are the seven safest banks in America to deposit money:
- Wells Fargo & CompanyWells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) is the undisputed safest bank in America, now that JP Morgan Chase & Co. …
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
Which bank is safest in USA?
Here are the five safest banks according to the experts:
- Agribank. Unless you’re a large scale farmer, rancher, or otherwise involved in agribusiness, Agribank is not for you. …
- US Bank. …
- CoBank. …
- AgFirst. …
- Farm Credit Bank of Texas.
16 мая 2018 г.